Technology companies in the software, hardware, and web development industries rely on our intellectual property expertise in order to protect and license their technological works. To do so, we often draft and negotiate software licensing, non-disclosure, and employment or subcontractor agreements with work-for-hire, non-compete, and non-solicitation provisions.
In addition, we have litigated various claims, including copyright, antitrust, and breach of licensing agreement on behalf of our clients in federal and state courts at the trial and appellate levels. Such representation has included responding to cease and desist letters, filing antitrust counterclaims, and resolution of arbitration claims.
Representative clients in this industry have included:
- LegendSky Tech Company LTD, a China-based manufacturer of the HDFury, among other devices
- Kanvas Labs, LLC, creator of Kanvas, a best new iTunes application
- InstaBrand Labs, LLC, a Los Angeles based digital marketing agency that promotes brands on Instagram.
- Beauty Stat, LLC, a beauty influencer platform based in Manhattan
- Commerce Magic, L.L.C., a Manhattan-based web services company for small businesses
- Gelo Factory, L.L.C., a Manhattan based web design and technology concern