Since our inception in 2006, we have been representing award winning media & entertainment clients with their intellectual property, litigation, and corporate matters. Whether it’s an external dispute with a vendor, or an internal conflict with a partner, we have for more than ten years been by our media & entertainment clients side to quickly resolve problems as efficiently as possible and within the budget we set for the client.
More recently, for example, we successfully settled a contentious dispute between actor Mr. Edward Burns, who starred in Saving Private Ryan, and one of his vendors in New York after filing an answer and counterclaims alleging fraud, among other things. Other clients in this industry have included:
- Manhattan based Bodega Studios, producer of independent films like Hello Lonesome
- Grammy award winning Def Jam recording artist Ms. Chrisette Michele Payne (p/k/a Chrisette Michele)
- Legendary recording artist Mr. Ramble Krohn (p/k/a “RJD2“), creator of AMC’s Mad Men theme music
- Grammy award winning recording artist Mr. Winston Rodney (p/k/a “Burning Spear“)
- Russian recording artist Ms. Liana Migulya, daughter of legendary Russian artist Mr. Vladimir Migulya
- Audio-visual distribution company Victory Audio Video Services, Inc. (d/b/a “Victory Multimedia“)