Aaron is of counsel based in San Francisco. He provides Bay Area based technology clients with practical and yet creative problem solving focused counseling in corporate and venture capital raising matters.
Aaron is of counsel based in San Francisco. As the principal of Jackson Law Group, he provides Bay Area based clients with practical and yet creative problem solving focused counseling in corporate and venture capital raising matters. Currently, Aaron represents several emerging growth clients in the technology industry, such as Hana Capital Partners, LLC and Fullerton Venture Partners, LLC.
Since advising the largest private and municipal corporations doing business in the Western Pacific, including the Underwriters at Lloyd’s, he has helped numerous entrepreneurs and companies in and around the Bay Area start, grow and exit with his helpful and insightful counseling in: venture capital and investment fund formation, strategic entity formation, founder disputes, merger and acquisition transactions, debt/equity structure, public and private works projects, risk management matters.
When Aaron is not helping his clients thrive and grow, he can be found surfing, playing soccer, spearfishing, SCUBA diving or camping along the California coastline.
California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2006
- Associate Editor and Published Author, California Western Law Review and International Law Journal
- American Jurisprudence Award for the highest grades in Negotiation, Criminal Procedure and Jurisprudence
- Member, National Appellate Advocacy Competition
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, Bachelor of Arts, 2003
- Dean’s List: 2000, 2001 and 2002
- Internship, American Civil Liberties Union
- 7th Amendment Shenanigans: Forced Arbitration, Western Trials Lawyers Association, Maui, June 2014
- Are Juries Becoming More Generous?, Guam Contractors’ Association, November 2013
- The Use of Condemnation Proceedings By and Against the United States Military, University of Guam, POETS Lecture Series, July 2010
- The Ability of the United States Legal System to Stop Climate Change, University of Guam, POETS Lecture Series, November 2009
- The Honorable Elizabeth Barrett-Anderson, Superior Court of Guam, 2006-2007
- State Bar of California
Memberships and Organizations
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Western Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Volunteer Legal Service Program for the San Francisco Bar Association